- KRIWIN (51 Pieces) Natural Rakt Gunja Mantra Siddha Laal Chirmi Red Gunja Seeds
- Chirmi beads are considered very lucky from ancient times.
- They bring luck and ward off evil and black magic, and.protect the wearer from physical harm by taking the abuse upon themselves.
- Since the goddess of wealth, mahalaxmi, stay near to these beads they should be kept in lockers, money safe, cash box, altar, handbag, and purse.
- You can also keep these beads in pocket also to get same effect.
Chirmi seeds are found in the forests of Aravali Hills, Rajasthan. They symbolize Goddess Lakshmi and it is said that the wearer is blessed with wealth, prosperity and harmony. It is commonly said that the beads select their owner and will never stay with an unlucky person. These seeds are used to ward off evil, bring good luck and ward off physical harm. These are considered very powerful in Hinduism.
| Colour|| Red|
| Material|| Seeds|
| Size|| 51 pcs|
| Brand|| Kriwin|
| Shape|| Oval|
| Number of Pieces|| 51|
| Manufacturer|| M/s Kriwin|
| Country of Origin|| India|
| Package Dimensions|| 10 x 8 x 4 cm; 11 Grams|
| ASIN|| B074RN4XVF|