- Wheatgrass Is Primarily Used As A Concentrated Source Of Nutrients. It Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, And Vitamin E, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, And Amino Acids
- Wheatgrass Is Used For Increasing Production Of Hemoglobin, The Chemical In Red Blood Cells That Carries Oxygen
- Improving Blood Sugar Disorders, Such As Diabetes. Preventing Tooth Decay
- Wheatgrass Can Be Grown Indoors Or Outdoors. A Common Method For Sprout Production Indoors Is Often On Trays In A Growth Medium Such As A Potting Mix
- Leaves Are Harvested When They Develop A “Split” As Another Leaf Emerges. These Can Then Be Cut Off With Scissors And Allow A Second Crop Of Shoots To Form
|Indoor/Outdoor Usage||Outdoor, Indoor|
|Net Quantity||1000.00 count|
|Expected Planting Period||ALL SEASON|
|Product Care Instructions||DRY|
|Number of Pieces||74|
When it comes to gardening and Eco home decor solution, you can choose from a wide variety of flower seeds, herb seeds, vegetable seeds, flower bulbs etc. each and every product provided by our company are tested and checked. We also introduce new seed varieties as well as exclusive gardening products to provide a gardening experience to the highest level. Creating micro gardens for your organic cooking needs is very simple with the products we offer.
The seeds are for showing purpose only and cannot be consumed. treated with poision so keep away from childern and pets.
Treated with posion, name of chemical used Captan/Thiram do not use for Food. Feed and Oil purpose. The seeds confirm to the minimum standard specified under the seeds act 1968
|Manufacturer||ONLY KISAN BY PRANAV ENTERPRISES|
|Item model number||ON_hybrid|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 10 x 10 cm; 80 Grams|