- Mix 3 spoons of NPK and 1 spoon of Epsom salt in 5 L water and add 1 cup of this mixture to a plant every week.
- NPK provides all the essential nutrients while Epsom salt help plans in absorbing those nutrients
- NPK is essential for root growth, flowering and fruit formation. It is water soluble and can be used in hydroponics
- Epsom salt makes flowers bigger, leaves greener and fruits sweeter. Epsom salt can also be used for as bath salt for relaxation and stress, soreness and cramp relief.
- NPK fertilizer 20-20-20. NPK and Epsom are packed in different packets.
|Ingredients||Magnesium and Sulphur, N(nitrogen) p(phosphorous) K(potassium)|
|Mixing ratio||Mix 1 teaspoon each in 2 liter water.|
|Specific Uses For Product||For plants growth|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 10 x 9 cm; 450 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Shivi Products
- ASIN : B07CLX7R1K
- Item part number : npkepsom
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Shivi Products, Shiviproducts 8839745676
- Item Weight : 450 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 10 x 10 x 9 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 2.00 Pack
- Included Components : Free surprise samples
N(nitrogen) p(phosphorous) K(potassium)
Mix 1 teaspoon each in 2 liter water.add 1/half teacup or foliar spray to each plant as per plants sizes